Wednesday 20 July 2011

Ovulation, during nursing from question,...?

Ovulation, during nursing from question,...?

I nursed exclusively my daughter, since she/it was born, and we use that as a form of the birth control. I have kürzlich not the return of my period buuuut this week had, I found out "fertile I, that am had, as what I would think, CM" constricting and this morning. könnte, the constricting of a forthcoming period or forthcoming ovulation is? what thinks yall? I know many people, who are against it to work as B.C. as a nurse, but it works so far and if we it again wouldn pregnant beka bad matter: is ämen, \'t,

from LaLa

Best answer chosen by Asker

Actually you can become pregnant while you nurse. Es\'s only a myth, that not you können. On a persönlichen note had my sister a baby only in August, nursed exclusively and got pregnant 4 months later. They it exactly again at the beginning of September. She/it had a period in October. You could be signs of an accommodating ovulation or a period OR constricting, that already you pregnant his/its könnten.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
.
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (1)



from Penny\'s P yes, you can become pregnant while you nurse. My friend is lowermost for her/it/them 3 weeks of the creditützen you this she/it itself introduced, while they nursed. Her/its/their babies will be apart 15 months! Therefore, Don\'t believes, thereß it reliable is, because it is not.

No comments:

Post a Comment