Wednesday 20 July 2011

Postpartum-Depression & nursing...?

Postpartum-Depression & nursing...?

I am pregnant almost 34 weeks & feel me increasingly depressed. I had postpartum-Depression with my first child & is scared by it, it, to also get this time, only I will be a feeling of it worse this time, because it seems to now begin. I was pregnant on anti-depressants before becomming & was pregnant from them since becomming away. I want to nurse, but I weiß, that I can, takes the meds, that I took, \'t while they nurse. What is für depression available, during nursing? I kann\'t takes St. John \'s word because of an allergy.

BTW, that many people associate postpartum-Depression with a mother, who harms her/its/their new child. That is not this for something ich\'m, the ungef,talks ähr here. I fühlte me never like it at all der\'s-Psychose not depression!

Additional details

I know already about bygone experience (1. pregnancy), thereß I the meds, that worked before my pregnancy, cannot take while I nursed. I should Flaschenfütterung considers? I really believe, thereß of nursing the best way is, although.... this question does me depressed.

5



from WifeMomm...

Best answer chosen by Asker

While I am a big advocate of nursing, more differently different nursing kooks, I believe that it is from extremely importance, that is capable to be distributed in a glad and satisfied way with the baby the mother. There is not any sense the nursing of your baby in you, if so miserably you and unglit will be ücklich that it endangers your mental and emotional welfare. My friend was EXTREMELY depressed, as she/it had her/its/their baby. She/it didn\'t have any intent to hurt it, but she/it cried the whole time, that in the course of time at all not for being interested, she/it had also many negative matters, that on into her/its/their life, on which she/it filled, went instruct her/it/them I to look for help, and she/it attracted medication. She/it finished to have her/its/their daughter to formula feed, but she/it was a much gladder more complicated mother, who showed her/its/their daughter affection and her/its/their love. Formula doesn\'t become your baby töten, but it is loved, nurtured and cuddled. (BTW) I think, there is any medication, thereß you capable could be, so that to nurse, but this corresponds is that, what the doctor thinks, the best for your condition, and also you must think approximately, whether you want your baby, who picks up it, even if they say, it is sure",

You/they do a big matter by even now going down well with this directly anew. Get the help, that you need, so that, if baby gets here, you it with the love and the affection grüßen can that needs it. The best from Glück to you.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Everyone gave good answers, & I estimates this. Her/its/their answer really eased my guilty Gefühle for possibly bottle feeding. Thanks!
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (12)



through justwann... I hates, if people say this, but you really must talk with a doctor about the counter because of which medications (herbs -), or otherwise you can take. Even some natürliche medicines are very damaging to the baby, and can is come through breast milk.

through ape0402 talc to your doc. Maybe you/they want fthis way, that the baby can get the premilk and some of your milk, pumps ür a few days, after the baby was born. Maybe you/they want to attract your meds according to baby soon. You/they müssen gladly in command of your baby, to be glad, is. Babies können tells if not of Sie\'wieder itself.

from TRUE PATRIOT Hui, I don\'t have any answer to your question. I only wanted to say, well für you for getting of help with your depression. Many women see this as a Schwäche at or is also scared in order to get help. It takes a strong woman in order to ask for help. To bad more Mütter aren\'t likes you. Have a großen day.

i wish ohh through few angel i the best of your new baby was a doctor Ihnen to be helped, because knows i, feelings like this besides luck and wishes you i, congratulations and i hopes, that the depressions will go away brand only on its proper, knows others sure whats about you, that go on, so that hated not her/it/them for itself feels.

from JayneDoe, you ask your doctor about that, what is sure, you don\'t take any herbal medicines!

with 34 weeks, it is comprehensible to feel depressed. if makes some matters es\'s f in your Budgetgehenür itself! leave your hair färben or accentuated. a new hairdo. a new clothing. some new Zubehöre, inexpensive jewlery? or a handbag,... gets you a Maniküre and a pedicure (you) \'ll wants to hold step on your personal maintenance before the birth.

I propose these matters because I know how a woman starts to feel dumpy, and unattractive the bigger she/it gets. i\'ve had 4 children, and i is gegenwärtig 19 weeks with #5 pregnant,

CONGRATS on your x-mas-Baby!

through ee_lime speaks much sunlight, much help and support of family and friends, with them and asks brand certainly about help about it, so that you can give one to your small one the best, to come out and to make matters for itself.
Congrats! and best Wünsche!

vonvon Crystal F for depression, while to nurse it, certainly is that celexa i to take, thinks, is it brought in this, as you spell it, i, is allowed to was you, as my small girl was in the hospital, i pumped depressed i and brought in the milk. Sick child hospital had told me that it is sure. You/they conserve cash register the web site / a/i/identity/nopic_48.gif" id = "yav-4" >

through cristy l, that I don\'t think, that you are, one psycho this will kill her/its/their child.

I suffered from the same matter, as first I with notch, my last child, and me pregnant became, it had badly after he/it had been born. I really believed, thereß it a big joke was, because it has me didn\'t with my first two children.


If you cannot take any meds, I only would propose that you do the silence pleanty, trains and a super nourishing food has. That is not always so easy as it as it sounds, but, it makes a großen difference.

I hope that you have help around the house so that you can provide yourself if you need the particular t.l.c.

through mystic_e... it gives many antidepressants, that you can take, while nursing. Ohßerdem nursing releases hormones of the brand of this you feeling more gladly.

A list of the resources is here to be seen, if the antidepressant, on which you were, certainly is,:



through Theresa M, somebody also should tell you that, if you must fill feed your child in order to get your self gesunde-IT\'S-ZUSTIMMUNG!!!!!!!! during nursing the "best" is, it is to be been so important, healthy, and capable to be taken care of itself as well as a new baby. The best from Glück to you.

through ally\'smo.... you have only to it, this chose WELL for THEM and the baby, whom it will be the best for the baby, to be breast, lived, but if not you in order to breast feed mentally stable that is not the best for the baby is. One bottle will guarantee, thereß the baby fed and glad is, and you are emotionally stable. SieSie müssen lookout for you holds in order to be the best mommy to the baby.

through texasgal... this, through which you go, first does me from all sorry one. I looked through the same matter with my first born daughter and almost then began with my second. What it stopped, was the Enfamil Lipil DHA for ergänzungspille. I got these pills on one my Doctors visits, but I never read or paid attention towards that, what they were. ImIm information package thereß I it received, boasted, that they had found that women, whom postpartum-Depression had a low omegga in her/its/their body 3 fatty acid. And with it würde it it recompenses, while it helps your unborn or newborn baby, development smashes \'s(if-Pflege in the skull. Therefore, I took shocked the pills and I in order to recognizeß it worked!!! now can try you it if Sie\'d likes, but can read the address you itself him/it here the way and sees there, where you can buy it. IchIch weiß that normally his/its available one in the baby part in any products or a whale market store. Glück and I really help, it helps you. / index.html

Source(s,:

/ index.html and I tried for him/it

No comments:

Post a Comment