Wednesday 20 July 2011

Pregnancy and nursing?

Pregnancy and nursing?

I still nurse my 8 months old, but I believe that I could be again pregnant. Because ich\'m that still nurses I havent had be another period and I on birthcontrol, although I some Dragées missed. ICH\'ve won this month of the weight alot, but I ate alot. I fühle me only always hungry. I recognized these mornings myself nur\'ve, milk begs for all the weekend... and I have this verrit had ückten dreams that I am pregnant. I needed a Pr one monthüfung, in order to before only guarantee, but it told to me wasnt. I should the Pr againüfung takes? What are the symptoms of the pregnancy, w,nursing and everyone let this passed ährend?

through? Country...

Best answer chosen by voters

another examination would take i, it sounds like you, you are pregnant that only way to for certainly know, is to be tested again. Glück 100 percent 2 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (6)



through alimagme.... your hunger could be from nursing, but the single way, to find out, ever, if you are pregnant, an examination is to be taken. And yes, women became pregnant, während she/it nurses, and on birth control. Therefore take a Prüfung.

durchdurch No. 2 due would wait one week I in 12/31/2008 and would take another one or goes to the doctor and has made a blood examination him/her

from Mrs Florek, I would take one in order to be only on the sure side. I am glad, thereß you on B/C and using not only is, "I nurse jargon myself with it pregnant" line gets. The desires could one Alteration of your milk is. Maybe you/they also eat one little more and not than much milk produces. I hope, thereß I helped!!!

through jeselynn.... Ive tells that there is less of a chance to become pregnant if you nurse,.., but my friend would not agree.. became pregnant 9 months with her/its/their second after the first.. pill and nursing..

it takes a while for your body in order to adapt itself/themselves at the birth control and sometimes the same dose as before sufficiently isnt right, after you had a child,.. my mommy had my brother right, after I caused have, the pill works didnt.., but that was 1980s


Call you OB/GYN and estimate an apointment.. gets you a blood examination cause, that she/it the best things and the most exact is.
And relax the emphasizing of the dreams and the desire with cause for itself.. burden and your mental state influences you and your body!

from KatJones.... It sounds like you, goes old only through a heavy demand of your 8 months in sense at feeding, and maybe the weight profit is from the types of meal, that you eat.

The crazy dreams are the way of your subconcious of the signaling, that you, so that I would go, are worried therefore, a pregnancy tests and takes easing your burden only,

from Megan, I impress! This sounds exactly like me. I that I still nurse and me also very pregnant fühle, has a 8 month old. I am a period on birth control and also Hafen\'t had. And I have Träume had, I am also haha pregnant! But I read on line, and it sounds like there, no way is, we are pregnant. If you calm down harbor, a period had \'t and nurses, the schützt you 98 percent right there. Plus us is on birth control. Alot of the mommies places auf\'t, all w usesährend care and beginning about the first period and views that her/its/their warning period. Even, you are only with 42 percent of fertility after the first period, second period 86 percent of fertility and so on. It is very rare, before the first period für nursing mommies, to become pregnant. Also, symptoms of the pregnancy, während care this resembling as mommies is, that aren\'t. you could another time to calm down your mind only, an examination takes. But it is veryy unlikely, thereß you pregnant is.

Source(s,:

Kellymom.com

No comments:

Post a Comment