Wednesday 20 July 2011

Pregnancy after they nursed first child, can they tell when you begin to produce milk?

Pregnancy after they nursed first child, can they tell when you begin to produce milk?

I know that this is a little accidental,.., but, I became pregnant while I nursed, and stopped to nourish my son old with 9 months as I was pregnant approximately 8 weeks. ICH\'m almost 21 weeks and my son continues to attack my boobs! , it it today old tomorrow was he/it very much in the Nähe, to bite 1 years me from it, as I picked him/it up. I noticed after it, thereß ich\'ve began to leak a little bit of. Believe, thereß he/it knows? You/they, he/it can smell it, as I weiß, that they milk the mothers can smell, if sie\'wieder younger.

I know that this sounds quite strange, but because be sure his/its single one I 3 months, since I held, if he/it still remembers it, or not!

through bird of Flippin\'

Best answer chosen by voters

Of course, he/it knows. ICH\'m not certainly why you entwöhnten, as you found from you, was pregnant because it is possible to work as a nurse and to be pregnant at the same time. Maybe he/it wants to continue care if baby was born.

My Sohnesselbst disaccustomed with 19 months, because of my milk, that change to colostrum, as I was in 26, or with it weeks pregnant. He/it Dr.ückt still the nose into my breasts and packs her/it/them if it tired it or in need or any comfort. I expect vollständig, that he/it continues to work as a nurse, if my milk supply is more luxuriant. 67 percent 2 voices saves to it! ! RSS

This question about "Pregnancy after brea. " was asked on it originally! Answers unified Königreich

Other Answers (1)



he/it knows about Milkdud and even if he/it remembers dosent, yes right, he/it will always find some interesting one over your boobs! 33 percent 1 voices

No comments:

Post a Comment