Wednesday 20 July 2011

Pregnancy symptoms, during nursing?

Pregnancy symptoms, during nursing?

The normal symptom of pregnancy for me was pain in my breasts..., but, because I am BF,... she/it had pains the whole time anyway. I believe, thereß I again after 7 months of nursing and no period maybe pregnant is. Maybe my first ovulation caught i?!? anyway... enough with my rambling. No one of you became pregnant, während nursing and this, which were, your first symptoms?

Additional details

I know, that I can become pregnant, and I know that it is normal not to have any period. I only wonder, whether differently itself people fühlten, as they became pregnant, while they nursed,.. any other than normal symptoms.

2



from MommyLif...

Best answer chosen by Asker

You/they can become again pregnant if your having unprotected sex

But is not uncommon for you, that didn\'t still get your period, if your breast feeding.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
unfortunatley this was the single answer..
Save to! ! RSS MommyLif. No Bedürfnis, to be impolitely over it. At least I Störte, to answer your question.

Report abuse

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment