Wednesday 20 July 2011

Pregnancy, while nursing?

Pregnancy, while nursing?

Do I know, that this probably is a dumb question, but can I become pregnant while I nursed?

My baby is 11 weeks old and nurses. I Hafen\'t had a period, because she/it was born, only the normal bleeding, that ungefähr 3 weeks lasted. I and hubby had sex before ungefähr 3 weeks. Since last week fühle I me really sick, you me, that am felt, as I found from myself, was pregnant, took a HPT last week, but was negative. Could I be pregnant? I should another Prüfung takes?

from Leah

Best answer chosen by Asker

a girl, who got preggo twice, knows i while they nurse! You/they believe, thereß she/it the second time would have learned. therefore yes, you können still pregnant becomes. i\'ve hörte, you are very fertile right after you delivered.

if it helps, felt really sick for itself i, because delivered i, was you, as i i found out, pregnant. particularly the last 2 weeks. i\'ve peed on like 10 strips, but they are all negatively. maybe es\'s only the hormones??? and i delivered 12 weeks ago.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
thanx
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (6)



through bundygil, It is to be become difficult, pregnant while it nurses, but not impossible. If you think you, again pregnant reception another Prüfung. Sie\'wieder probably not pregnant however.

through momof3bo.... yes you can still ovulate, during the silence, even if you didn\'t still get any period, could still be you fertile, so that I would go ahead and test again in order to only certainly be.

through childofg... my docotor said me is the easy, pregnat especally to be gotten, after had this a baby of big Zeitgehen-hun, and examination takes a necessary!!

from Isabella V Women, you don\'t become normally pregnant while you nurse, but, I heard about people, to whom it happened. You/they könnten possibly pregnant is, also, your period could therefore be screwed upward to have only a baby, I know that it made mine wierd for awile. Sometimes, HCG, in order to appear, takes it but, really, if your quiet, and Pr,üfungen was negative, I doubt that you are pregnant. SieSie should früh in the morning another HPT takes. Glück!

Source(s,:

Mother of 3

from happy mummy to 2!!! being not likely, because you are breast feeding. I didnt breast feed and I didnt gets my first period according to my son until 3.5 months.. I believed, thereß I aswell was and was therefore with the thought excited, but wasnt meant to be. You/they könnten is, but I question it..

through? yes you können, you can become pregnant at every time if you have unprotected sex, and not on the pill, germ, already pregnant,...
i heard, that it is easier, your hormones of all are to be become pregnant, while it nurses, from hit

No comments:

Post a Comment