Wednesday 20 July 2011

Pregnant while nursing?

Pregnant while nursing?

Did everyone become pregnant, during nursing? Un 6 weeks postpartum and nurses. Un not on the pill, the being only "carefully" and I wanted to know if happen somebody or him/it, which the chances are. Thanks!

through beckyf

Best answer chosen by Asker

I became pregnant, while I nursed, however, I wanted to it! Yes it can happen, therefore if you are careful, you are very careful!! I has a friend, who became pregnant recently, während I is, \'carefully\' and I went after it on the pill very soon, but through this time, I had stopped to nurse my second baby, and I want a 3. (however) not.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks... I likes answers to personal experience based,
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (7)



from Lydia, many women become pregnant while they nurse. It to be a sichere-Feuer-Methode of the birth control is a total myth.

through janeannp.... It is possible, since nursing, sure birth control is not fail one you. The chances are less although as if you, that nurse, weren\'t.

from Expectin.... the chances are GIGANTIC! Is a bißchen of a women story about it also should be careful not to be fallen pregnant, while you nurse, you, although, if you decide to begin contraception as some of them, interefere with your milk supply und/oder your transfer to the baby conserves. Sie\'d needs small pill a low dosage in this case.

Congrats, if however, you are again pregnant, impresses this, a rollercoaster would be!! universe best.

from Yurhynis, you can become at the most definitely pregnant while you nurse. You/they are clever to use birth control. My Schwit became ägerin pregnant with her/its/their second child, as she/it first was only three months old, and she/it was breast feeding.

from Joey Well personally, I know nobody, but there is therefore finishes the couples, that go for the \'four in four\' manners of deal and want four children in four years, pregnant the mother of nursing and the being at the same time, so I guess that other than the possible problem of the breast feeding and the credit of sore breasts, that would be you simply finely.

P.. you are sure to use condoms if you don\'t want another at the moment!

through alex41, I have a sister-in-law, who was again pregnant, as she/it went back its 6 weeks long from checkup, and she/it was breast feeding.
Her/its/their two babies were apart 10 months. So würde I says, that it is a myth.

through astari, to get your not pregnant til, you stop to nurse, probably, cos u lived ovulated like normal. But there is style a chance, thereß you again pregas particularly could get, as soon as your stopping, that lives. i würde recomend the pil(its particularly 4 if your feeding or the departure method. this worked me in 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment