Wednesday 20 July 2011

Pregnant and nurses?

Pregnant and nurses?

Do I nurse my son exclusively at the moment and I wondered whether I became pregnant that it would dry up my milk? I has goört that knows besides didn\'t before, whether there was any truth to it, or not. I am not pregnant at the moment but thought thereover after. From what the chances are also this pregnant development, w,ährend she/it itself exclusively nourishes?

from LG

Best answer chosen by Asker

No, it won\'t dry up the milk how you can still nurse if you became pregnant. The chances to become pregnant are somewhat lower if you nurse, but quietly möglich for certainly. Hängt on it from, how fertile you are. You/they are höchst fertile right, after you gave birth!
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (1)



I know about Jill P not to become the exact statistics on chances pregnant, while nurses I exclusively, but I believe that the chances are relatively small.

If you become pregnant, while you nurse, you will ask your doctor for advice, wants. As well as pregnancy as also breatfeeding demands many calories and zuscaustic-like nutrients, vitamins and minerals. The again emerging fetus is likely, that the most from the verfügbaren calories and the nutrients, to claim, leaving of less for your breast milk (that tosses up a health risk to your baby, and even less for you, maybe (whom maybe a health risk tosses up to you)). therefore it always is a good idea to consult a doctor if you become pregnant, während you nurses.

No comments:

Post a Comment