Wednesday 20 July 2011

Salmon, while nursing?

Salmon, while nursing?

I know that they ask you not to have any salmon while you are pregnant. Is, it approves während Sie\'wieder of nursing?

through mommylaw...

Best answer chosen by Asker

You/they can have salmon while you nurse. Incidentally, you can have it during pregnant, also. Es\'s-Schwertfisch and other fish exposed to high levels of mercury, that you dafmust watch ür out.

Source(s,:

Mother of 2 nursed children and me loves salmon.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
thank you. It was told me, thereß I couldn\'t has salmon during pregnant. now weiß I
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (2)



through huihilik it accustomed emotion you

it doesn\'t have omega 3 fatty acids from the mommy salmon that your baby needs. it is completely fine, in vern, to eat ünftigen quantities. I würde it however for breakfast lunches and the dinner eats

No comments:

Post a Comment