Wednesday 20 July 2011

, To ask, over it, to do a diet, during nursing!?

, To ask, over it, to do a diet, during nursing!?

O.K., I am 5ft 2in, 155 pounds, no this is not from pregnancy, I lost I didn\'t win 20 pounds, after there had been birth, anything during pregnant, I want to do a diet, and I nurse my 5 weeks old. I took at the national Körperherausforderung over the first part, and they said to eat 1200 calories per day. Which is not a problem für me, but I, \'m worried as to it whether it will bring my child to stopping to increase, or if I will stop to do milk. What würde a more suitable number of calories for a nursing mother a diet does? ICH\'m, that doesn\'t pursue my fat reception or still something, only calories. And I noticed, thereß I actually ate, very balanzierte these last few days. Everything of my K gotörnern, all of my fruit and my veggies and milk, and meat... and remained with 1200 calories. Therefore ich\'m didn\'t involve over me. Should I put in everything, or stick only to this plan as it, do you yearn, like baby continues to thrive? Every complaint wäre big!!!!!

from Kristi, her/its/their baby boy had!

Best answer chosen by Asker

"What to expect "according to if you expect" should to work mothers as a nurse, "caloric reception on approximately 500 calories per day over your prepregnancy-Anforderungen gains." You also says, that this changes, and you should be "the standard your leader leaves." For you, to increase itself/themselves by only approximately 300 calories, still should be okay. You/they recommend also 5 portions dairy/calcium one day and 3 of protein if they nurse. As far as your milk going, m, deliversüssen you very careful about it, is your caloric reception to decrease too much, how it can lead to a lower milk supply.

Luck! Hope, thereß you the weight, that you want, met!

Source(s,:

Mommy of 3
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
never thought, to check, this book! Thanks.
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (2)



through jlkbean, a matter, in order to keep it in mind, is burn you many calories, while I nursed, I believe that it only every time, that can be between 2,000 - 5,000 calories per day, how is 500 calories of nursing. Therefore, if you bring in only 1,200 calories per day, that could prematurely finish it. Loads of the weight lost three of my friends, who nurse, the way.

from Jillian ~ * Cohen\'s mummy * ~ is not every time in 500 is not calorie worry one day, that you lose, around fat reception, you change your bread to whole grain, instead of white rice with a meal eats veggies, places to nurse you away, the weight smelled right of me away, i-Gewicht less than, before became i pregnant, and i won 27 pounds also partial control during pregnancy,

No comments:

Post a Comment