Wednesday 20 July 2011

Should I calm, nurses?

Should I calm, nurses?

I still nurse my 13 months old. ICH\'ve read, thereß mothers should continue to nurse 2 years for atleast. But my family thinks otherwise! My mother is very dear thereover and "Ich say believes that on the other hand his/its time to disaccustom her/it/them" besides my sister, sarcastic remarks about her/its/their being too old does. Only recently, I certainly didn\'t visit company and me my parents, who had, of \'m, like the conversation erhit became öht, but my sister troubled shamed itself to put me on the place through the say, that you are "something, because she/it is three and nursing still!" I got badly sooooo, because is 1)My daughters only 13 months and 2, my sister nursed only 2 weeks long for her 8 year old daughter and is again pregnant and will probably not work this as a nurse either! Maybe ich\'m overreacting, but glättet, while I type this, that I get badly! It könnte negligibly, but I klingen\'m 22 and my sister is 25.
Does everyone can me the nursing of advice as well as ways to occupy itself/themselves with my family and her/its/their opinions, gives?

from Lanie7/2...

Best answer chosen by voters

I am on the same problem with unites of my family members pushed. IchIch lets said only polietely, thereß it gives, still profits to both of us, but particularly my small one one on one year, and then that, why you complaint, that you to the parenting-Entscheidung to continue, did, estimates there, until you are both willing to disaccustom. Maybe it also helps, to theück you, to have any info upward, nursing stretched only google in order to find stuff.

You/they are no overreacting, over which I probably would feel the same way, if brings to drafting my family Anmerkungen over my parenting. I kann\'t believes, thereß Ihre sister it in such an impolite way did.

My best advice for you is mothers from there a group of similar offspring Ed to find, whoever share your same values, and finding supports the way, I found this in my local La Leache-Gruppe, do you go to it? done=http%3A%2F%2Fanswers.. com%2Fquestion%2Findex%3Fqid%3D20070919120828AAH7xUC &. src=knowsrch &. intl=us" classifies = show status titles = "star this question if you think, it is interestingly and would divide it gladly with others." >0 stars, you mark this as interesting!
  • E-mail
  • Comment (0)
  • Save besides to it! ! RSS

    Other Answers (23)



    of Andrea W, I don\'t see any problem with it. I hörte on, with, to work my firstborn as a nurse by 11 months. He/it didn\'t have any problems with the Entwöhnen, and it was something, which I wanted to do. You/they do what you want. Only Don\'t is one of those Mütter working still as a nurse, if the child is in 5.

    through melrudol... I is a mother of 4 nursed girls. I believe solidly, thereß the child Ihnen will say, if is ready he/she to hold. My 2. Child was ready, to one cup by 9 months too entwöhnen, but my last child lived until she/it was 18 months. Each child is different. Don\'t meets based with which other people all decisions, you think. Sie\'ll happens itself long view. Glück!!

    GutGut through cutie-Torte doesn\'t see everyone, that to nurse besides my opinion about it in the same way, would be to be started to disaccustom her/it/them only, because if you also continue, you do, so that maybe she/it gets the age of 5, as aunt thinks did, and the being still breast feed and this not desire you, to leave then going, his/its similar disaccustoming will really have a problem for them on your hands from from one bottle normally begins you only becuase about this age, you want that they become independent, and do matters on there, you admit that it will not only be of use to her/it/them you, however, in order to also be capable to concentrate on her/its/their potty-Schulung and other new matters, that will come up soon! Don\'t kümmert your sister, that maybe she/it is simply excited, because she/it was incapable that therefore for, to do as it, itself as you yearns, you have, but as far as you are concerned and the childs starts, her/its/their application, to disaccustom a sippy-Tasse, she/it will feel all grown one like a big child upward!

    Source(s,:

    personal experience

    from Bronte J u, 1 should and one half year until it old nurses

    through duncanhi.... you should ask your sister politely to hold the mouth.

    IchIch delivered much my son to early (@ 27 weeks, and pumped for him/it, therefore I could take it to the NICU and keep my supply for it upward as he/it came home. My sister saw me borrow money once and dealt like it, the most disgusting matter was, that ever saw her/it/them. I said her/its/their höflich, that her/its/their answer estimates didn\'t I; I did the single matter, that I could for my son, until he/it was sufficiently old in order to come home and it is not disgusting if it keeps him/it alive. I betted, thereß she/it then her/its/their damn mouth closed.

    You/they can nurse HER/ITS/THEIR daughter as it, you yearn for itself as it the two one of THEM is O.K. with it. There are those, that to the point unripe, that she/it können, is, \'t more separate thorax nutritional function as her/its/their sexual function, and therefore makes a big deal over nursing. Her/its/their sister seems to be from those one. Or maybe she/it did only a bad experience as she/it nursed her/its/their first baby,; who weiß. The point is, if she/it in with her/its/their abfälligen comments begins, you can say that "this is the way, that I choose to nourish my baby. They it O.K., I am O.K. that is which results." Oder, you can be a smartmouth and can tell them, they must submit all complaints in writing. * Lächeln *

    One from both way, you don\'t need to let your sister gotten under your skin. You/they continue to nurse your baby; Sie\'ve made a good select.

    the "norm" is good at joey322 to work as a nurse for the first year and to then disaccustom. some mommies and babies find it so nicely and relaxing and binds, thereß she/it it longer does.

    to everyone his/its own one, in my book!

    look stafani at Gwen... she/it still nurses her/its/their child, and he/it is healthy in the course 1 years!

    big doodie!

    if they mention it again, only you remind her/it/them, that she/it is your daughter, and you will disaccustom her/it/them if you are both ready for it!

    frankly, for me... as soon as they get teeth, then, I am not to enthusiastic over nursing!!!
    LOL!!

    be careful:)

    P..
    it saw i that 3 year old nurse and it are strange.
    they go over to mommy and say "mommy, i wants to work as a nurse. sit down"
    and then there, they went!
    she/it would nurse only one minute or two although... i guesses, that it became a soothing matter.

    through whimsically, you make this for something you feeling is right for you and your daughter! Cheers für you!

    Her/its/their daughter becomes, disaccustoms self, if she/it is ready, becomes she/it sadly, you reject the breast at any point, soon enough.

    Her/its/their sister, no offense, sounds like a fresh monkey. Finely, if she/it doesn\'t decide to nurse, but it is the healthier Möglichkeit and she/it shouldn\'t passport judgment. Mütter and sisters must support each other!!

    Ah ah, you tell your sister that she/it, as well like very much over the benefit of nursing, knows how she/it does into counting until three.

    through jellybel.... you should nurse until you, or your daughter is willing to disaccustom. And you should ask your sister, her/its/their own business too kümmern. It sounds like her/it, any Geschwisterrivalit hasät that goes before itself.

    per stolen car I didnt nurses, because my milk enters didnt. Therefore I jargon communicates you what I did. However, I think, if is you and your baby ready, you then do it.
    I know about somebody, that did, that was 4 until the child, because she/it wanted think her/it/them to remember it, THATS extream, I!!! I would say, that old is a good one in 2. All wrong one sees dont I really with it.

    through journie_... nursing is the healthiest matter, that you can make for a child. As yearn, as she/it also on regulärem meal, with 13 months, is, the isn nurses, sufficiently \'t for her/it/them, but she/it is your daughter, and otherwise nobody has a place to ask you to stop to nurse. She/it still is a baby! As yearn as your pediatrician, believe, thereß it good for her/it/them, to remain on breastmilk, is, only watch from for those teeth:, at this point, the single suggestion, that I would do, is to be still pumped the breastmilk and to give it to her/it/them in one bottle or a sippy-Tasse.
    Maybe it thinks her/its/their mommy and your sister that it is unsuitable, but is not she/it her/its/their child, and it is not her/its/their decision. ICH\'ll betted, thereß she/it infection demurs, does much more easily than your sister child. Breastmilk is healthy and natürlich. You/they go Mad little!

    through Miss Coffee, that I don\'t think, there is all wrong one with still nursing your daughter with 13 months. But I fühle me, there is not any difference between bottle and breast. If they should be removed around the bottle, they should be from the breast, what würden you therefore old from a 2 yr holds, that one bottle still got instead of the breast?

    It is your child and your election, there will be much more questions your family and your stranger for this fact, will have over that, what you do with your child.
    Go with your instinct/gut-Gefühlen and leave her/it/them, all get over it.

    from sexy U, you have hold, if feels itself u like it. Some people hold with 6 months or if a medical reason comes up. Some people don\'t hold until they are 4 years old, / I says over he/she, white, as eat,and does other matters, toddlers and big children can make. You/they können the breast leaves. Mostly, it is everything u. on tp

    through arobe80, I always have heard, this recommends age is one year before disaccustoming. I nursed my son until one week after his/its first birthday. It will certainly not become continue your child and me verletzen\'m your child to profit from it. You/they müssen this, with which you are comfortable, does. Ever older your child becomes, you will therefore be criticized this more. Glück.

    Maybe you and beginning could pump, that it mixes with whole milk in a sippy-Tasse. , Only one idea,

    through organized chaos, you should pull up yoru-Kind, as suitable-includes you your child\'s feeding, sees and doesn\'t allow others to it, you influence you so easily. I believe, thereß itself your sister for her/its/their decision, not to nurse, feels guiltily, and troubles to reduce you for it to be successfully on that occasion. I würde them simply says that, if they cannot support you, need not you she/it in your present.

    I don\'t believe that you are at all overreacting. Nursing is both you as well as your daughter very nützlich, and those benefits don\'t listen to your daughter auf\'s first birthday.

    I wish you the best!

    Source(s,:

    Healthy common sense and research
    Personal experience and opinion
    Mommy of two and one on the way!

    through cwoodard... plain and simple YES!

    My almost 14 month old still works as a nurse and shows few signs of holding soon anytime. My family accuses working on her/its/their verspäteten teeth of a nurse, got only the first 2 last weeks, my daughter eats "real meal" and works as a nurse happily. She/it drinks also water of a sippy-Tasse or a straw. No one of them worked none of her/its/their babies as a nurse..., they, what, know with it.

    As I asked my doctor for the milk of cow with her/its/their 1 yr. Checkup, he/it said that you itself as yearn as her/it, still works as a nurse not to worry almost differently milks, and he/it is 70.

    The 2 years of "rule" must do with lowering your risk for Brustkerbs as well as your daughters.

    If you need support, you find a local La Leche-Verband chapter. Mine becomes gef with nursing toddlers as well as newbornsüllt.

    The best from luck to you and GLAD CARE!

    Source(s,:

    personal experience
    / a/i/identity/nopic_48.gif" id = "yav-12" >

    you can continue the nursing of AV, there is not anything wrong with it. :) I nursed my son til, thereß he/it itself 18 months old turned.

    Don\'t give your sister any attention. The baby is only 13 months old! Ignore the ignorance and follow your heart. Nothing is a 13 month to work old as a nurse in order to make a doppelte-Aufnahme with it. Es\'s natürlich.

    through stephani... nurses you for as it, you yearn as it, fits you and your child, it is the best matter for health manner for her/it/them as it, you yearn as they still get other meal. I only breast fütterte my first 8 months long and my 2. 10 months long because she/it shows didn\'t through this time interest in the breast. How für your family, they tell that is your decision and that, if you your child with the best things wants to look after, thats your election and that is no one of her/its/their business, as you nourish your child so long, as she/it is fed. If you then don\'t reduce her/its/their election of the parenting-Methoden, they don\'t have any right to it to reduce yours. If of m youüssen, you go to your local clinic and packs all pamphlets regarding nursing and leaves her/it/them with the family members, who take the trouble to alter your opinion, if they read her/it/them, maybe they will understand that you do what is the best for the child.

    through pru, you ask them to get a life..
    I nursed my Sohnesladenkasse 18 months, and as "I" decided, I was willing to disaccustom, it was not at all difficult, I held him/it only some days long employed. Seriously, she/it, that is won, \'t works as a nurse with 5, ohßer if you allow it. and your sister speaks of eagernessüchtig from, that you were capable for successfully bf.

    from Amanda F, you always should make you for something, feeling is right for you. Although i persönlich your sister on this would support. My aunt breast ernährte her/its/their children, until they were approximately 3,... it gives a point where is only time to be held. If your child is sufficiently old, about Zähne, to have, they also should be sufficiently old in order to drink from one bottle. I weiß is a binding experience, but even Haustiere-Don, \'t breast feed for this long one!

    you think personally of Chels i, as soon as they have teeth and are capable to get nutrient through meal, it is not necessary to nurse, BUT finally is be your baby with it on to you. Oreählen you your sis, to concern her/its/their own business, as you yearn aren\'t for itself as you, that whip the boob in the middle of the family functions out, on which she/it should close.

    through wolf, you make this for something you feeling is right. PersI will nurse all my children önlich until they are 2 years old. Es\'s because my husband tells me, I have to it and because the Wünsche the father\'s the mother in my religion replaces. It becomes f in our religion plus itür the mother, to nurse 2 years, recommended.

    through Noah Mommy cider pediatrician recommends Parent\'s to magazines and baby magazines, until to nurse 1year full age. Therefore, you did GROß!!! if you feel like it, you can give up. Es\'s completely on to THEM. Don\'t leave your family einsch youüchtern. You/they are an adult. YOU/THEY are a MOMMY. This baby is YOURS, and you m,üssen advice of NOBODY takes!!!
    If you are willing to give up, cut her/its/their feeding back from 4 to 3 to 2 to 1... and then holds. She/it becomes ungefähr 3 day needs gotten, "over" it. Did you start her/it/them with whole milk? With a können she/it whole milk has:) luck.
    * You/they knows, that people are middle, your sister, if they are JEALOUS, * only smiles you and gives you to her/it baby of you big kisses.

    Because of his/its low class hid answer

    Disaccustoming is recommended with by 6-8 months. Nothing wrong with it, to go at it, some nurse until 5!), esin teaching Alteration of new meal simply better \'s.

    Which your preference, you should be outstanding through it regardless of which others, you think. Es\'s Ihr child, not theirs.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment