Wednesday 20 July 2011

Smaller nipples after nursing???

Smaller nipples after nursing???

Before I was pregnant, I was a healthy B-Tasse.
As I got pregant, and while I nurse, they are a cozy D-Tasse.

If you are pregnant, your areolas and your nipples grow bigger, areolas-Drehung browns more beautiful skin for us or only I (idk).

After you become I, the silence, my nipples, and areolas goes back to "normal"??
, I can remember not even "normal"!)

through beautifu...

Best answer chosen by voters

You/they won\'t be so big, after you, the silence, but, they don\'t turn into normal, sorrowfully, goes back

Source(s,:

more personally experiance / mother of 3 here 100 percent 1 election save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (4)



through tarceybl.... Ahh KEIN!! sorrowfully, but they will now remain like it!

from Wayne. Natthey become ürlich; they will be exactly a quantity, tougher than she/it before was!

from Peter Griffin however, that they will see, chewed up

from Iamme Nee. I began a nice B-Tasse where your boobs jumped!!!, während Brust-feding-i d. to a flabby size went., after of Brustfütterung-i to one flags sixe-c went!!! sad

No comments:

Post a Comment