Wednesday 20 July 2011

Should I stop to nurse my daughter or, O.K. i places for one little longer away?

Should I stop to nurse my daughter or, O.K. i places for one little longer away?

I had back my daughter in March and nurse her/it/them. Recently, I found from him/it there, that I am again pregnant,ß is which big news, and I am pregnant 7 weeks. I wondered, whether should continue i to nurse her/it/them, während un pregnant or should her/its/their ween for me from it. And this, which the effect wäre, if I for one continued little longer or is, no more it times only for her/it/them to nurse.

from Iraqi Hottie

Best answer chosen by Asker

For most women, it is possible to continue breast feeding certainly during pregnant. as yearn, as vigilance healthy meal and aggressive hydrate ion is paid. Zusmaybe it is also used caustic-like prenatal vitamins, particularly vitamin D.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Good answer thanks
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (4)



I would think of Rach Anderson, it brings along your uterus my brand of this to the constriction you feeling more uncomfortably i nurses as well as my children, as also, she/it disaccustomed away with six months, you come after milk, will give them everything your baby needs, that you didn\'t give the best beginning well settled to your baby in lives, that many women now do it, your baby will do well, and you become beable in order to now give extras xx lol to your new baby
Congratulations and luck xx

from NeVer*Th.... this therefore depends on you! BFeeding causes giveärmutterzusammenziehungen however with it, why much docs wrinkles the forehead over it,.., but if everything goes well, & you arent, the trickle or constricting & you, wants to Bfeed, you then remain the doing of it.. any docs supports any dont for him/it.. my WIC-Lehrer made all of her through it strait.. I is Bfeeding, my lil-Typ is today 4 months, & we is gona-Anfang that tries & i will feed till, the other comes.. I will judge through what he/it wants,.. you can feed both, if you want,.. the best from luck

Source(s,:

Mommy of 4 & breast feeding

from Tricia, as which you can continue, you yearn as you, you want too i that you know mommies, that therefore through from pregnancy, that helps, to avoid particular weight, did, and as baby still arrived so done, as you will produce, so many as well as you to it need, is your decission, how long you therefore do for it,

through * certainly is yes, except if you are in a high-risk type, being continued to nurse during the pregnancy:
/ nursingtwo/faq/0.

Congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment