Wednesday 20 July 2011

Un asking only of women, that have or nurse?

Un asking only of women, that have or nurse?

I am borderline obese! i won 50lbs während pregnant. my son is almost 8 months and makes really well für solids.
i needs to relaxed weight, i feels exactly un-healthy and un-glad with my body!
eat how many calories per day i?
also, un a stay with Heimatmama and not very active.

from Cupid

Best answer chosen by voters

I am a nursing mommy.., but I am not the best maybe, to ask. Für me, to nurse, was a big method of the weight loss.. I eats like a horse like I, did, as I was pregnant, because hungrily ich\'m the whole time, but I nevertheless lose the weight. I won also 60 pounds. während the pregnancy and got up to 175 pounds.., but I am small through nature. I place wei auf\'tß per day like many calories, I eat.., but I imagine that it is over 2000.
This something works also comes off.. troubles you for itself, every day your baby, to walk approximately 2 miles in his/its stroller,.. it works big, and it is also a fun activity for your baby. I höre es\'s even harder, after you stopped to nurse. Glück. ;)

Source(s,:

Mommy of a 6 month old, 43 percent 3 Wahlen-Ballabwehr to! ! RSS

Other Answers (16)



through essentia... a mother, who doesn\'t nurse any needs 1500 to 2000 calories per day. , In order to decrease, würden she/it this to 1500 keeps, but because you probably nurse, you need more than this, the announced 500 calories seem almost right.

Eat exact healthly only the way, that you reduce unnecessary calories of course, but still your baby the best nutrition gives.

Similar McMom said excercise, you go with the baby, you get fresh air for it the two one of you. Will provide you d with vitamin both, you will work from your calories and will help you you both sleep. If you a stroller with a loop application kämpfen.

AuchAuch excercise in the house, videos lead the stairway up and down. Don\'t vergißt this in housework and sex used calories. Be active if you do both, lol. As the makes you the sucking brand of Elastizität certainly, and the vacuum pushes around and extends highly to dust upward, you wipe vigorously. If you the dishes spülen, you can stand and can also do waistline spins there. Dancing around becomes your small one to it at theüsieren.

Luck. 14 percent 1 voices

I don\'t know about glad girl from the calories, but you must become active! Only für itself however the baby also. Come out, and going places, even on a walk around the corner. Schließen you itself a group of mothers, who work together together with the baby out, at. This is a Spaßzeit. Don\'t ließ it through with you on the couch passes! Sound a gro like Sie\'wiederße mommy, you come out and boast you about it!

Source(s,:

New mommy... executed my son old with 4 days! , Now 2 months,

for parental unit, you can make a diet, you don\'t worry therefore. 1500-1800 calories per day, much water, take a multi vitamin. one hour long every day baby into a stroller and a walk, it becomes n for both of youützen.

Source(s,:

bfing-Mama that only united weighs observers.

from mrs.izab.... as far as calories you burn 300 more calories for nursing approximately or so only, because you nurse. But as always you then less quiet, Sie\'wieder of burning of calories less für nursing.

As far as loosing-Gewicht I propose that you per day count your calories in that you keep a chimney diary. Even if you it only für a few day does, then, you become an idea of how much haben\'wieder you consuming. As soon as you know, thereß, then, you can stop with some calories. You/they want any weight, in that you your calorie reception kürzen. How much weight würde from how much weight, that you want to lose annd, depends like fast.

For example, if you in the habit, one day, that is in 120, to drink 2 cans of soda, or with it calories per can. Therefore if you cut everything of it, you consume 240 calories per day. The wprobably explains ürde, because 3-5 pounds lost in one month or a little longer.

Anyway, if you nursing, about you any weight, to help lose, I more frequently propose nursing, wants to use.

I nurse old twins presently my 9 months and has stop loosing-Gewicht. My calorie reception now corresponds what I burn,... I should aufhören, to nurse, now and the way, that I eat, doesn\'t change I would win. Yikes!

through, you should direct more toward excersize.
Eating healthy is important, but calorie, that, according to my opinion, counts, is simply useless, and can become obsessive.

Eat healthy, you get brand certainly 3 good meals per day.

You/they can find the time to come out for walks because you are a stay with Heimatmama.
If you already don\'t have one, you get a baby messenger, you insert the baba, and walk, at least half a hour per day, every day.

through Jessica s I dont knows from calories, that you should eat besides it, you take the trouble to continue to nurse it, every time, that you nurse, burns 500 calories. place him/it going f also in a stroller and one one dayür a few walks. You/they dont muß run or walks abstinence or practices jjst nice walks and gaze at the surroundings with him/it for itself across. i also is at all not actively, I am not obese, but I noticed that that I lost my substance, that nursed faster, and then stopped as me to nurse the weight loss, came to a hault, begins you hunni small and has beliefs, thereß you it can do. going is für you and exact fun for children very healthy. Glück and you are in my prayers

Source(s,:

Mommy of 9 year old daughter and 6 weeks od-Sohn 14 percent 1 voices

from Shannon, I believe that to nurse mothers, per day additional 500-600 calories should eat. Without knowing your actual weight, it is difficult to say, you should eat like many calories. But in sequence to relaxed one pound müssen you your total caloric reception by 3500 calories reduces. Therefore, if you want to relaxed one pound per week, you decrease by 500 per day.

Another suggestion is weight observer, they let an on-line program, that uses "points", fixed to meal. The nice matter over weight observers is, the program will take into consideration, that nurses, and the lot of it will put in "points" of day for you. 14 percent 1 voices

from i < 3 Laura i wouldnt-Ergebnis calories.its heavily and frusterating. along only cut on that, what you eat, and like much.you much soda isnt from junk food.allow even a treat.everyday well für you.cut knows, whether you need for it,... besides a small treat.portion-Kontrolle and activity is very important.

come out and walk around this a baby wrap or a stroller with your baby.use and walk some times for both of you.at well a day.its 8 months, your baby wants looove that goes about the neighborhood for strolls.

going is, the easiest way, bodies thicken to achieve down.a active speed for 20 min, one day will make a difference two times.

through preemie Mamagehen for walks with your baby, weather gets better. Should your baby time stomach leaves, right? descend with him/it!! is you foolishly... eats you less and more häufig. bemühen you itself, to limit carbs, but you nevertheless must eat her/it/them for energy, Don\'t cuts out everything of your food, instead you eat moderately. this way, that you won, \'t has desires of the Sündenessens. If you want ice, you eat a small one juuuust. Leyelets you your son up and down on, he/it should weigh something over it? 15lbs?? das\'s a großes weight, the weight lifts!!
You/they will lose everything, luck..
OH AND...
don\'t forget, you increased in this whole weight in 9 mos. das\'s like long, at least müssen you she/it away loses!! the beginning today!

through sinfill, Everyone is different, but I won 55-60lbs with my first pregnancy. I lost this weight and then some, only through Brustf,ütterung, although I nursed for 18months, I didn\'t-Nahrung and I didn\'t train... I herjagte however behind a baby. Jeder\'s-Körper is different..., but I believe exercise, and nursing probably would be your the best betted.. and places only away to eat healthy.., because whats that goes through you to your child goes.

I didn\'t start to see approximately 12 months of meaning results in Gewichtsverlust-til.

Either I don\'t know, if you be a soda-drinker, you, I, but I had myself to stop, because of gestational-Zuckerkrankheit and me sodas with my 2. Pregnancy, to drink only gaind 30 pounds (completely then the 60), majorly trägt with, my limited weight wins still to drink not sodas. Cut out those, or bemühen you food... the single, that I can endure, is food root beer, and you should see some good results.

from NY_Attit.... Walk, you get the baby going into a loop, a mei tei or a stroller and one.
We have 2 dogs, who must be walked, or they become seriously crazy. Therefore, they go 1 miles per night.

Get, any DVD is from training, and does her/it/them in your living room.

Application weight stand exercise, muscle burns more calories than fat, therefore during you itself rests, you burn calories faster if you have more muscle.

Calories? Not certainly.

Did I not use it, but friends have, did you look at weight observers? You/they have a program dafür, to nurse mommies.

I still have 15 pounds. over my prepregnancy-Gewicht in order to lose. I think es\'s the way of my Körpers, to take care of my baby, because I almost tried everything, and it doesn\'t come off... in any event... it finally becomes, likely, if I disaccustom. Not nervously thereover. The fat and any junk are cut that, what I did.

To lose how much, you need?

Source(s,:

Strengthen training mommy, walks, nurses. 14 percent 1 voices

from Bugsy Women, 2000 kcals per day and nursing of receptions need 500 kcals per day, so that 2500 kcals recommend them/her/it to quantity per day for a nursing mother is.
If you will use weight observers, they recommend 32-36kcals per day if you are b/fing., according to your weight.
If you want to lose the special weight sensibly, you make a diet or result calories for none. Eat end a balanced food and onepractice. Go in the stroller with your lad. It gets you some two fresh air of end they every day and youpractice you want/need.

Source(s,:

Mommy of 2

durchdurch Laura S un in the exact same boat as you..., but my son now is 2 and un getting of the weight just loose. is being being a stay with Heimatmama and this very much very heavily healthy and active. 50 or with it pound won i pregnant as i became, and my self-esteem went the Tür from, the no carb began i a diet does some months back, i lost 35 pounds so far.

from Noah Mommy When, you finish breast feeding, you can start to change your eating habits. You/they können itself, to connect weight observers, achieves. You/they will teach you as eating is, "correctly". and, you können your child with itself to the meetings takes:) so will also learn you to cook healthy for him/it.
In order to feel better, you must start to train. Go one pair of running "or the walks" of shoes. Start, 10 minutes per day, to go one week long. The second week of increase of your going 30 to 15 minutes, 20, and so on. Gain your speed, as comfortably you itself fühlen. You/they place mu auf\'tß at a gymnastics participate, but if you want child care to it, that YMCA offer. This is very zweckmäßig!
Therefore, smaller meals, more water, exercise and much willpower will help you to decrease. You/they should not lose more than 2-3 pounds per week. Weight loss lasts eternally! I gave Brustf in Decemberütterung Noah on and SIMPLY looks like my normal self. Noah is 15 months old! I won 44 pounds and lost 53, but it needed a long time.

through augustmo... I would say over 1500a days to remain healthy and to have good milk supply. You/they burn ungefähr 2000 cal. Brustfütterung, you place so auf\'t really must look at your calories. I guaranteed, thereß I healthy ate. I love, you discard meal, but I cut out most together from it with fried meal, and I lost from much end as wellpractices over 20 pounds in 2 months, watching only, which and breast feeding I ate.

Because of his/its low class hid answer

are you therefore quiet B-fdng then? if, so that you start können, to probably disaccustom him/it away, and first with his the least favorite feedings, like lunches, finally then begins middle day the night times feedings and so on, you could give him/it, pumped b-Milch in one bottle with night, until he/it gets on cow, \'s-Milch with one year however. b-Factually should help you ütterung to lose weight. You/they müssen only active becomes. whether it;s, the baby\'s rise aufwärts and the gamble of games with him/it or the crawl around with him/it on the ground, going for walks. how für meal, you eat healthy small things like veggies, whole wheat cookies and cheese. dairy is für shedding-Gewicht good, the calcium is big also at the moment for you. Fiber fiber, especailly in the morning will help with hunger and weight loss. whole grain grain, wheat toast and so on.., but becomes active at the allermeisten, it will give you more energy, and you become better f for itselfühlen. a gro is hereße FREIE place in it, to pursue calories, and you can your meal into the tracker as well as program excercise. es\'s named sparkpeople.com. Glück

Source(s,:

Mommy to a toddler/expecting #2,

No comments:

Post a Comment