Wednesday 20 July 2011

Irregular cycles, while nursing?

Irregular cycles, while nursing?

OK, that only is surprised, because, if I was pregnant, that it would be completely crazy. I have a son old almost 6 months and use condoms every time. I still want another one no lol. Anyways, that I had a really strange cycle, since I to theück began. My son turned 10. Born February, here they go:
1. Period 27. März
2. Period 11. May
3. Period 3. June
4. Period 18. June
5. Period 5. July
and this month nothing.
If it is i simply irregular, because I don\'t believe, it is to be been possible, pregnant. I havent gone even a time without protection.

Any opinions?

Additional details

Also quiet I only. No solid Körper still.

11



from mommy to Ava and New Bump (:

Best answer chosen by Asker

My daughter turned 23. Feb born, she/it is also nursed, and I got up to the 7. July my period not even & it was not even a full current, that it was more similar heavy trickle. And I Hafen\'t still gets another one, but I don\'t know when it is to be expected. I think as it that you yearn as you, nurses, they become is everywhere..
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
I believe that it is likely because I am so thin. IchIch surged at the end of my pregnancy 120
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (2)



from AJ, It is very normal to have irregular periods while it, or for your cycle, nurses in order not to return at all until you disaccustomed your small one. If you definitely don\'t want another one yet, however, würde I, to see only pill or using of spermicide into a progestin with the condom, recommends, because condoms are effective only approximately 85 percent of percent with traditional application.

Exculsive, the CAN nurses, an effective method of the birth control is, but only, if your child is less as 6 months old, and your period has not yet returned with it doesn\'t count on this method in your circumstances!!
Why do you not take any pregnancy examination, however, just in case? Where ich\'m from you können she/it now even for $1.25 at the dollar store gets!!

Source(s,:

RN
Mother of 1

from Katherin.... if exclusively you quiet, you are of course, gonna is irregular. Many women, who nurse Don, \'t is closed even her/its/their period by six months theück, and much even not with one year. I guess, thereß you this way unhappy is. If you always use condoms, me, \'m certainly are not you pregnant. Indeed ausschließliches silence is 98 percent with preventing pregnancy effective six . You/they place mu auf\'tß itself provides.

No comments:

Post a Comment