Wednesday 20 July 2011

My nursing plan, what do you think?

My nursing plan, what do you think?

IchIch would like your honest opinion, and I will go also to a nursing workshop with the hospital in where I will deliver only some weeks. I am 22 weeks with my first pregnant, and I have only a relative, that nursed, and it was only für one month, therefore I still take the trouble to calculate the whole matter. So far, this is my plan: I will then be three months long on the motherhood permission, I turn into the work to theückkommen and I want, that my son adapts himself easily to it, I therefore plan not to get my breast, while I am with the work, from him/it after approximately three weeks of publicizing with taking at least one bottle per day once, my plan is to be pumped and to nurse. We buy style for the Medela-Pumpe In, and I plan, as it täglich pumped, I also would like, that my fiance takes part in the feeding, so I hope that my baby adapts itself well to both the breast as well as the bottle. I plan, as it tried out some bottles, but I have Avent, Playtex, and Dr. Braun\'s everything on my registry, although I was in the habit of with a Tagesstätte, to work, and I loved, the Avent fills, hopefully my son will agree. IchIch is exactly uncertainly from it, like long I, to nurse, plans, but if well it going all würde I 5 months for atleast gladly nurses, I also plan, as my milk, after I decided to hold, froze so just, I still have store some in the Gefrierschrank, so that I can continue, your more newly breastmilk can my baby to feed breastmilk the Medela web site for until 12 months according to is been freezing, if I stop to nurse with 5 months, I would like at least a 2 month of supply, that is captured in 2-4 oz. Share, like hard will is it this to let itself/themselves amount from breastmilk, frozen?) my fiance is a Küchenchef and therefore has become have a Restaurantqualitätsgefrierschrank, that we will use only for breastmilk-Lagerung, I much place.

Thinks you/they, that this plan is sensible, is estimated any alterations there, that I can make to it, any suggestions, or become each tips/advice! Thanks =,

Additional details

CORRECTION: If I return to the work, I plan bringing in of any formula and using of the supply, I froze, I didn\'t think that a 60 day of supply (that is paralyzed), would like one bottle of breast milks one day I, that my baby has atleast, while I, that think, am working that I will need paralyzed approximately 30 portions. Think the best für a baby, come off from which formula from breast milk?

2

and however I brought it again in disorder, I thought that paralyzed 60 portions (not 30).

2

You/they are all so big, I estimate all your help, you me, that are said, that this is totally new for me, and although I had not even my baby, I am spares nervously over returning after the motherhood permission to the work! Natthis plan wants the most likely alteration ürlich, if my small type arrives, but I feel it better planned" a quantity "from before hand.

2



through food C

Best answer chosen by Asker

Yes, because bottles get the type, that has a slow current, so that they imitate you. One of the problems, that appear, können, if to go between the two, Babys-Werden more foully nursers is, because the nipple current is too fast on bottles, they place auf\'t must work for it.
I would turn also into 6 months on your minimum be in the habit of time instead of five. If you plan, as you it ausschließlich did, the gehen\'s could discuss also the particular month. If you go past, thereß awesome! Ever länger the better.
Guarantee that you frequently pump, if away from baby and does him/it as a nurse, if you are with him/it in order to uphold your supply. If wanting of Sie\'wieder the on you a Strauß will obviously camp to pump you then needs, normally would become.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks!
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (6)



from Sufi, you lack the TIMING from it if you will pump. Her/its/their Brüste, to keep, producing, you will pump, must, if the baby eats, and you don\'t nurse, ie, if you are with the work, or if is teh-Baby bottlefeeding hubby. es\'s, believes more heavily than you, because much more easily than pumping care and i is, würde chooses this every time. You/they differently probably become f for itself after the birthühlen, as you now do, you therefore hold your plan flexibly.

from Pippin, I would wait until by 6 weeks to introduce the bottle. With 3 weeks it it still with high risk für nipple confusion, that major can cause, who nurses problems.
You/they could start to pump some times per day with 3-4 weeks, but put aside the milk in your Gefrierschrank. As soon as you einf the bottleühren, your fiance can be the one in order to offer ihn/es. (The most bf-Babys reject, mom, to remove one bottle anyway,

I would not place any borders to either how long you plan to nurse. If, as you say, \'everything is well, why doesn\'t plan, für at least one year, that is this for minimum to be worked as a nurse recommends? Why Formel buys and entwöhnt baby to a less desirable meal, if of aufsetzen,Hat \'T you to it? Even if you find, works to pump on that occasion to be stressful after a while, you könnten continues to work as a nurse during at home and leaves the keeper offer formula, as soon as your camp runs out.

from Leslie N Pumping, can is hard. If you give up, itself with 5months too ernheads and wants sufficiently, camped 2more months long, you must have larger parts than the 2-4oz. A F becomes 5-6month olds between 4-8ozütterung drinks, but also also should eat solid meal there will be therefore less feedings. I ahßte, the playtex fills. I liked Avent and Dr. Braunes\'s, but was that honestly, what I always finished using, the cheap tanner-bottles. You/they were easier to clean, BPA freely, cheaply, and served the best from my boys with both. All babies and the parents are differently switched on, thereß and you could try several other types of bottles, must, until you find the one, work the best for your family, I did with both. Glück and bravo, to plan for the whole research and you, did.

I used Similac-Formel, as soon as I, the silence, but babies also respond differently to other formulas. With my 2. around any reason bemühte I Enfamil, and it didn\'t sit well with him/it, once on Similac, he/it felt better a quantity. My best Freund\'s-Sohn was againstüberliegend.

I found pumping and very difficult, particularly with mine, you commute. It can Zugh, to let pumped enough addition, is, nourishes the baby about having the whole day to camp upward, you smooth if of course on the permission, if you concentrated on it, that you only punish,:).

from Stephanie S i, you still has nurse the i old a 5 month, your plan sounds big! i thinks the beginning with 3 weeks of Klänge-Recht, this way, that your small one will have time, one, to be used return for it and accustomed garbage until at the moment you to the work, one bottle. Also is correct i with the other answers in agreement, you must pump throughout the day in order to uphold your supply! the medela-Pumpe has i in style, and it loves i! maybe you also-also want to read the baby book this through it, family stings her/it Doctors from, this bought i recently and wishes that i this of the beginning at had. Her/its/their plan sounds good, thought through. Hope, thereß you a good delivery, congrats, has!

beside Smurfy-Bergfrieden, he/it go and go, I believe, that it sounds like an okay plan, but I will give you some matters, that I could make different, if it was I. Fühlen you itself freely, to ignore no one of it, if you land, \'t believes, that it will work for you. You/they know, thereß Ihre situation improves as I do.

First, there is any certain reason from all why you want to hold with 5 months? The decision hängt completely from you of course from, but I would continue personally to pump, and breastmilk in bottles for the first year to the disposal puts or with it, and I would continue to work him/it as a nurse, as I was also with him/it, I allow my boys to self, you disaccustom, therefore I would continue to work as a nurse to hold it ready until it, much more easily than bottlefeeding-Formel I found working as a nurse personally to be, if of Sie\'wieder with him/it. Pumping can is challenging, but, and I understand the vollständig. I never have done full time, während I nursed, can ich\'t so really personal experience with reference to this gives something was this like it, but I know many women, who retained big nursing relationships, to work during fully, jobs times, and they never had to use formula.

My most recent son made big with Breastflow-Flaschen: / bf/pumping/alternati.

Goes as far as building of a milk camp, is some tops here.

SieSie can try to pump a breast while the baby drinks with the other at the breast. Any can this Practice takes, and first, you could need any help of a second person in order to bring ihn/es to it to work. If you free pumping BRA, like this, a Hände leaves,: / bf/pumping/index.htm. and here:

through in the answering of only your question! Jargon believes, thereß I only the same conversation with a friend last night had. I plan, because it fähig is to be used a pump, so much as well as I can so that daddy can nourish also the baby. I come also after the motherhood permission to the work theück, and my fiance wants to be with at home with the baby, so we will take the trouble and let used him/it for the bottle like easy as well.
You/they do right which feeling for you and your baby, his/its big one, so many positive answers tho and, to see some helpful tops,

Source(s,:

21 weeks pregnant,

No comments:

Post a Comment