Wednesday 20 July 2011

Is it sure to take thyroid gland while it nurses?

Is it sure to take thyroid gland while it nurses?

I nurse, I took 2 gr of the thyroid gland per day, but was on 4 gr during pregnant and before preganncy. my baby didn\'t increase very healthy, so the lactation advisor says, thereCould be ß it thyroid gland and could propose to supplement formula, this made i, and he/it increased. this Dr. had said, thereß he/it didn\'t think, influenced my meds him/it and wanted to do a metabolic committee. i wants to nurse, but if can only make i, time shares, because he/it needs the formula/calories, or the meds does it indeed, then maybe, I should from the Schilddrüse comes off that is anyways an others matter as i-Don\'t has a doctor, the now correct proof and so on on my levels does, and i doesn\'t can in the near future, so that NO medical worry has i at this time. Each other nursed and was on höheren levels of the thyroid gland and left it beeinflussen\'s-Gewicht her/its/their baby like it? Löste it, in that it excluded the thyroid gland? I became before 2 years of a natürlichen Dr. diagnoses. whoever made only temps and no levels and instigated me to 4 gr per day.

Additional details

Thanks for the answers, to clear up, only, I has tell that also everything of it knew my pediatrician and my perinatologist through pregnancy. Both Dr.\' s said, thereß it like in nothing damaging okay was, but i has questions with his/its weight, therefore wanted experiences in others. Also I pumped this morning, and it appears that this is a lack of milk supply, the i tin read, becomes from low Schilddrüsenniveaus causes. Do none of those hypothyroid-Mamas, that nursed, find out?

2



from Q

Best answer chosen by voters

That seems like a bad combination, such high levels of the thyroid gland hormones without correct diagnosis, and nursing, to take. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment