Wednesday 20 July 2011

Zyrtec-Safe is to be taken, while nursing?

Zyrtec-Safe is to be taken, while nursing?

My allergy doctor then gave to me a rule zyrtec and said he/it, that he/it gives it to his/its pregnant patients, and believes that it is sure to take, during nursing however I a better guarantee for it would like.

from Sue

Best answer chosen by voters

I checked "medications and the milk" of mother of Thomas Hale. He/it schif Zyrtec corrodes one as a L2 for Milchabsonderungsrisiko, that he/it calls, "sure.", You/they so the most certainly go to L5 of L1 as contraindicated,

The book says, among other things: "Studies in dogs propose [sic] according to only 3 percent is transferred in milk."

I also take Zyrtec for my allergies, and I nurse presently. I only take it if I need to take every day automatically instead of it.

If you have more questions, you can consult a La Leche-Verband leader by finding the next with llli.org. 100 percent 1 election save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (2)



from Melissa S Zyrtec and Allegra, both should be sure. I hope, thereß my doctor me going on Allegra back leaves, after I gave birth as it, s-Weg more cheaply than Zyrtec. I am on Zyrtec wbeen ährend the pregnancy.

through Jenet B i has for nursed over one year and was not capable to take any allergy medication, although was allowed i to expel i, was pregnant. ICH\'ve became on separate opportunities of a pediatrician and two familiesit tells doctors that there is not any allergy medication, that won\'t come through your breast milk. Therefore, the knowledge thereß it a chance gives, that it could influence my lil one, suffered i and doesn\'t take anything for my allergies. Maybe you/they want to get a second opinion as your doctor is an allergy doctor and not a pediatrician, and only believes "" his/its safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment