Wednesday 20 July 2011

Shoot Depo, while nursing, few questions?

Shoot Depo, while nursing, few questions?

I am pregnant 33 weeks and the reflection over my possibilities for birth control, after the baby carried, and I thought about the depo-Schuß. However, I asked some matters. If it is sure, that depo-Schu, To use ß as birth control, if you nurse? If it goes at all into the breast milk? Also, ichhörte \'ve this, that could remove the shot of your period, is so true? I have a really hard duration with periods, because I excrutiating-Krämpfe gets, do I become nausea causal and normally puke and the pain normally is so bad that I kann,macht t everything besides it, do you lie in the bed and trouble you for itself, do you believe everything to therefore sleep through it that it would help with no one of it?

oh and also, the shot is like effective?

from Kicking_...

Best answer chosen by voters

The injection is sure to have, while they nurse, and your breast milk won\'t influence negatively. Proof also showed, thereß it, to reduce heavy and painful periods, can help. Maybe it also helps to reduce the occurence of the cancer of the womb. It can bring your periods to it, unregelmäßig, to become, or holds altogether. Potential side-effects, that occur, können, nausea, skin alterations, mood alterations and headaches include. If you decide, aufzuhören, it the injection, to bring, any time for your cycle can need to return to normal, in some cases until one year or more.
The injection is effective 99 percent, therefore over so good, how you can get without abstaining.
The best matter, in order to do, would be your possibilities through, to talk to a doctor or sexual health nurse. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

This question about "Depo-Schuß during brea. " was asked on it originally! Answers Canada

Other Answers (1)



through frenchy <... I was 5 years long on Depo Provera with an one month of break, became #2 prego with baby during this one month of break and was again pp for 6 weeks on Depo, my Lo is 9 months. I nurse, and my WHETHER says this Depo, and the Iud is the single sure form of B/c dafür, to nurse mothers. I have an unregelmäßige period, that I get the shot every 3 months, I get no periods the first 2 months after I got my shot, and then the 3. Month 2-3 weeks before un again fI procure a very easy period ällig for my shot for 2-3 week straight lines, that it goes away, as soon as I get my shot again. Each women, whom I had friends, who land, are diff \'t, a period really gets the Schu for you, that jargon says, with all until you, however,ß begin, and sees, how your body to the shot responds. It is möglich, that it can help with your painful periods, but you should this with yours whether discusses like which another question is. the Schuß was very effective for me, because the last 5 years and I didn\'t have any problem to become prego, after left this of the shot, as some women hope, luck helps this

No comments:

Post a Comment