Wednesday 20 July 2011

Partying, while nursing?

Partying, while nursing?

I have a question and hope, that nobody judgemental-Antworten will announce because I am interested really not in being preached to it. I have a son old 6 weeks, I breast feed and formula füttern him/it. ICH\'m, that plans a party in October, my son becomes f with my parentsür the weekend is and I for the first time my hair since it down leaves, before I became pregnant. My question is this, if I wäre, to drink much alcohol, to say 8 vodkas and to take any cocaine, do 2 grams say, how I would have to leave it long, before I can nurse again? And, I muß from the contaminated breast milks pumps and discards it, so that fresh stuff goes in it, \'s-Stelle that is clean before I feed him/it again? Es\'s not a problem, therefore f,ür a while, to leave, I can express, and I use formula with it anyway I better really leave the longer it this to be only on the sure side. Oh, and as I said, he/it becomes f with my parentsür the weekend is, therefore he/it will be sure, and I will have a full day to recover, therefore he/it, that is won, \'t suffers in the most easily. Every help schcorroded.

Additional details

Thanks for the answers and the advice, from which nicht-judgemental-Leuten. I guess mich\'ll-Stock vorl with the alcoholäufig and passes on the Coca-Cola..... I was really shocked on that occasion, how anal the majority of the people went therefore, as soon as there won\'t be any question I, the silence. I know loads good parents, who take Coca-Cola, if she/it party, so long, as you aufsetzen,nimmt it \'t about your children, this, which are, the große deal?

3



through?? azy diamo.d?

Best answer chosen by voters

Sick.

I believed that this never says i, but:

Formula is the surer election for your son.

& another MOMMY is so

~ It be no question because you nurse it a question, because you are a role model to somebody. I am surprised like you & itself your duggie-Freunde a room in REHAB with your children will feel share..

I am so sorry about the children

~ Also wants to be no hypocrite i, i made my share at Coca-Cola & many other illegal drugs, but i understands, that matters, if you have a baby, change, it would not make again i, a \'mother\' is i, do you not understand how you are sacred to your son? 18 percent 3 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other answers, 1 - 30 out of 37,



through vieveia, I don\'t know about cocaine, with alcohol as soon as you feel no more the effects, as you are sure to breast, you live again. Only from curiosity, why you post something like me würden, \'m, that goes, to take cocaine, if I can nurse again. WennWenn you sufficiently dumb, in order to do drug, is and you him/it to the world then maybe shouldn too verkünden, \'t has children. You/they müssen your Prioritäten-Gerade gets. If you went so long from drugs as well, there is not any Bedürfnis, to go back. Think of your son.

you are mistaken from Julia First if you say that not he/it in the easiest things will suffer. This won wahrscheinlich\'t, the last time is in his/its life, thereß you cocaine uses, and he/it will suffer. You/they should and Müllkippe this is said pumps. The alcohol should be out within 24 hours, I don\'t have any idea over the cocaine. I place wei auf\'tß, that I would risk even a supposition, that would bring me to it, to feel at all the safe over what your child would pick up.

through lifehous... I would ask your doctor, particularly over the cocaine. I weiß, that you can pump and discard the alcohol and is fine after some hours, but asks Ihren doctor after the cocaine and BM. Only, you ask nicely, thereß Ihr doctor doesn\'t-Drehung you into the authority.

Processed, to add, that my husband says, that you are gotten a better answer, if you ask the police directly.

Hope, that helped! 6 percent 1 voices

through donutkid: Hammer of Thor Please does the right matter and gives your child according to your parents or gives him/it up for adoption. Es\'s the single chance the children has für a decent life. You/they place k auf\'tümmert itself about the baby. If you did, würden you help gets. You/they say, thereß you lands, judgment wants \'t, but you knew when you posted this shit that people would come on you down. Grow up.

from Alyssa and Chloe Mommy Alcohol is fine. EsEs würde in the morning you from your system until the time pick of your son depends. No Bedürfnis, to pump, and garbage dump.

As far as Kokaingehen, only telephone call CPS now and hands over the authorities your child. You/they are not suitable to be a mother if you make drug like it m to itüssen, "party." 6 percent 1 voices

through Pamela, it believes i r that it is difficult to be no judgemental if you speak a mother and doing of cocaine about the being,... still believes i, that it is strange, that you see a problem with it to nurse a baby in your system with cocaine, but nothing wrong with it, to have it in your system, to start with it,... please strives help you. 6 percent 1 voices

through proud mommy:, maybe you impress, you should let your son stay with your parents for good. Do you really want him/it the growing up of the knowledge what you do? Are you serious with this question? Really want drug into your son agogives? I hope, thereß he/it is removed, if your sufficiently stupid one to do this to your own child! I kann\'t believes you!

through Becca i-Jargon believes this i dont worry whetther, or doesn\'t want preached to you, but wtf is wrong with you.. this makes me madd-KOKAIN soo!!?!?!? your a mother grows up.. it illegally and incorrectly and damaging to your child.. and is 8 vokas alot... bad judgment of ALL aroud

i-Hoffnung you clears up your action.. you had only a baby... makes you it for him/it....
wow...

from annoyed Lactivist Hui, that is sick. I place auf\'t believes, thereß it even party as a parent badly responsible is, let alone Verwendungscoca-Cola!!!!!!!
I am sad for your child.

through hlstream... wow. maybe you remain better straight with formula. Maybe you/they don\'t should erwit has ähnt that the Kokain-cuz-Leute Ihnen will judge cuz from this alone one,...

Source(s,:

Mommy of 4 months old

through? hoping? un sorrowfully normally un-openminded, but why the devil würde u cocaine takes, and a child has u? nursing or something für an example is not this? wow..
now, must add him/it i adds which said i... if uses u, cocaine could also call cps u and told that sorrowfully she/it, that pick original child came up,.., but I am nauseated only with this question. is similar ut-Sprichwort "I wanna makes any me my baby with my parents leaves calm cocaine, is you a druggie and attracts you my party!"

through mommydea... doesn\'t make you it simply at all, you think at original baby on the sure side, you only avoid the drugs and the alcohol and if the baby simply doesn\'t nurse u-Jargon,

through alhobbs0... something for a mommy Sie is! 6 percent 1 voices

from Soline M not a very good idea

from D W with it, where do you live?

from Josephin.... O.K., I stopped to read as I read "cocaine."

You/they should not have any children.

"whats the big deal"?? is you so stupidly? Snort something on your nose, you know, where the führt, right, this could with some tödlichem is laced. Even if it doesn\'t can you es\'s t with only one snortöten!

And WHY did you complain over your husband, who snorts Coca-Cola, if also does it you yourself? / question/index;.

Did you read all the answers? 35 people answered you, and only 1 is correct with you in agreement. Oreählt this something you? 12 percent 2 voices

from Deborah\'s P alcohol I can assume.. besides COCAINE!!! YOU/THEY quotes ME!!!!


If you will do Coca-Cola, and shit likes this.. WHY A CHILD has!!!!

Am I completely serious.. you did the election to become pregnant.. and now, yoou drug wants to do?? REAL NICE EXAMPLE FOR HER/ITS/THEIR CHILD!!! AWAY, MOMMY, to go!!! if your parents were I, I would call CPS!

Guidelines
Current research says that occasional application of the alcohol (1-2 gulp) is not damaging to the nursing baby. The American academy of the pediatrics committee für drug grades alcohol (ethanol) normally compatible co nursing" as a "maternal medication one.
Many experts recommend to drink more than 1-2 gulps per week.
It is recommended that nursing mommies avoid, during and for 2-3 hours having, to nurse, drunk, healthy 2002.
There is not to pump any need & discards milk having alcohol, other, drunk not than the elimination of the alcohol of the milk for the comfort of mommy, pumping & discarding, races.
Alcohol doesn\'t increase, you milk production, and was shown in order to hinder let-down and, to decrease, you milk production, you see below.
WennWenn you away from your baby is, you trouble to pump itself/themselves, so often, as baby normally drinks it at the breast, this is milk supply, not because of the alcohol. with the absolutely the least, you pump or give you to Expreß, every time if you feel uncomfortably full, will help this you, congested managements and, to avoid mastitis.
In general, if you are sufficiently sober in order to drive, you are sufficiently sober in order to nurse. Less as 2 percent of the alcohol, that are consumed by the mother, her/its/their blood and her/its/their milk reach. Alcohol reaches the Höhepunkt in Mama\'s-Blut and milks drunk having approximately 1/2-1 hours, but there are considerable changes from person to person to rely on how much meal, became in the same time period, the weight of mommy and the percent of the body fat and so on eaten. Alcohol doesn\'t accumulate in breastmilk, but verläßt the milk, as it leaves the blood,; therefore if depresses your blood alcohol levels back is, your milk alcohol levels are so.


through lalalala.... wow..... I cannot believe, that you posted this. Why hüpfen you the Coca-Cola not and only has you some gulps... whats-Unrecht at it?
I am no prudish things....., to be completely honestly with you,..... as I a teenager was, I was one little wild and had a small Coca-Cola done......, but as soon as I became pregnant,..... I knew that still allows something, which I NEVER would do again, I it around my home and my family somewhere or with somebody, that did, would associate. Is not over me still... I must be in good form to be a good mother and a good example for my children.
Seriously..... whats important for you... this highly development... or your child. Why würde, you take advantage even of the chance. First from.... you könnten dies... and secondly.... you could get in in difficulties and loosely your child. Würden, that it really is worth????
And you child is only 2 months old... I doubts, that you already need a release so badly. My son is 7 months old... and I am only two hours long ouchßer him/it been... and that was to be gone to my small brother graduation. I couldn\'t places itself him/it with his/its Großeltern deliver, about party him/it, to go upward, before.
Please again you believe what you do,............... and first placed your child! 6 percent 1 voices

through ouch!! although doesn\'t agree i with anything, you plan as you did, un must pump you during your party and goes to discard to answer you question, you must get out bad milk, and i would think not even about it to leave your baby quiet after the last line until 48-72 hours. but remember the Längere, you remove the breast the bigger him/it the chances of him/it, that it reject, if you take the trouble to get back him/it on it. ii würde gets a manual pump and starts to camp milk for it in the Gefrierschrank, if you plan, as you became high. Glück-i-Hoffnung that puts on you \'t makes you baby sick......................................... beside the way your one * * * * * * * losers for this, which you your going, i-Hoffnung receptions this poor small boy, to make somebody from your sad one away, says, * * *.

through linedanc... "as soon as there won\'t be any question I, the silence. I know loads good parents, who take Coca-Cola, if she/it party, so long, as you aufsetzen,nimmt it \'t about your children, this, which are, the große deal?"

It is not at all about the breast feeding. And ich\'m sorrowfully, but parents, that her/its/their children für the weekend with Granny, in order to snort, delivers that any Coca-Cola corresponds no good parents. It only doesn\'t.
If mother of your rule of the thinking followed, then, we could do over only everything as it, you yearn as our children were not present.

"What did you do today?"

"Oh, I did a line of the Coca-Cola, drank any vodka and passed on the sofa out..."

"Oh... jeez...."

"Oh, you don\'t worry that junior was discarded with my parents..., so that it was okay."

Did sounds detain, does it not do? And only FYI, if I 8 vodkas tränke, \'s and would do 2 grams of Coca-Cola, I probably would be dead.... LOL. 12 percent 2 voices

through Greens parties, Sexxxy is my cousin a 8yr aged daughter has, we will call her/its/their M, we will call her/it/them EIN, they it a wonderful mommy, if she/it is around. But das\'s the problem... she/it hardly ever is around. You/they uses/deals-Coca-Cola, parties, becomes drunk, and she/it, s completed on several times... the last time thereß I knows, she/it passed locked up in a home out 7months for disturbed young adults upward.

It is here as it began,... M lifted A then 1 yr with the help of her/its/their parents. She/it was a waitress, one single mommy, that itself abmüht, to get through it. She/it met a type, w,ährend she/it worked, and got into the wrong quantity. As I saw her/it/them, she/it saw with skin, that thereover is been hard on, like a skeleton from. I asked, whether she/it sick wäre,... "no" she/it said... "I has only a high metabolism". I was so naive, thereß I her/it/them believed. Years spshe/it told to me, that was the beginning of her/its/their addiction, äter.

Then, M gave full care to her/its/their parents.

Now, she/it goes missing at a time for months, until she/it is arrested, and time has to clean up her/its/their action. She/it remains, you clean für a while, then it all beginnings again. I know, her/its/their doesn\'t wants to be this way. She/it gets thereover depressed thinking, as she/it screwed so horribly upward, and starts is capable to be thought, that she/it won, \'t to invent it to her/its/their dd. I told her/it/them if she/it could stay out difficulties and takes only it at a time one day, before she/it it weiß, will pass one year. But, she/it continues, into this lifestyle to theückzuweichen... tried they moving over city and moved in with her/its/their parents back...

I love my cousin. ICH\'m, that doesn\'t judge you or she/it. I think, thereß you needs, helps you and prays, that you look for it. Please, für your Sohn\'s-Sake.

Source(s,:

Want you to risk to become she/it? Want you to risk your son the asking of every night where you are, and if you will come home? 6 percent 1 voices

through Belinda milfinda read I only about it recently, but I cannot now find the article!

Alcohol is fine. It becomes your system aufryou simply punish äumen, and if gotten drunk you no more for itself feels, you are clear to work as a nurse. You/they become natürlich pumps in order to ease engorgement and keep on your supply must. I wünsche, that I could see, that you do that, I became difficulties with help of the damn pump during ich\'m sober! :)

Cocaine is not OK to be used while it nurses. It becomes through into your milk passes and remains for a while there. It becomes heraush in your babyängen\'s-Körper long, and his/its urine will test positively for it if you don\'t wait sufficiently long. I wünsche, that I could find the article, I read. It is the La Leche-Verband web site depressed at the moment, and maybe I found the article there, so please look of it später.

I trouble not to preach me, but it is possible, that you could be arrested at this party, then, your baby won\'t have any breastmilk at all, and no mommy also. Das\'s this, which the große deal is. Ungefähr thinking, that my heart breaks. I place wei auf\'tß, why must be others so impolitely over it, but they produce a good argument. Sie\'ve got much time application drug, but your baby really now needs you.

Have fun, you do a pause and comes to your precious baby at home, as soon as you are sober!

through. Lindsey & Jackson. "I participated really shocked how anal the majority of the people went therefore as soon as there won\'t be any question I, the silence."

Really? How it shocks, thereß you by chance over it, to interject 2 grams of cocaine, talks? Mother or not, das\'s SO unhealthily and badly für your body. Fügen you 8 shots of the vodka at.... you take the trouble to kill itself/themselves?
Not only that, you throw a baby into the mixture.... you had ONLY this child. You/they said ihn\'s 6 weeks old at the moment. Können you some months not from your life, in order to only lean back, takes out you relax, and is a parent to be made cocaine for thinking? You/they place itself AND your Kind\'s whole life and good being with risk of it, to make somewhat so stupid. Mietfrist\'s goes not even to the breast milk route. I wouldn\'t nurses one month long, if I did cocaine! Who weiß that what could be handed over into your breast milk, and for like long. Why wanted you even to risk it? What, if arrests you würden? This something, if you from all this ohnmächtig would become, "fun", oh boy, sounds like one ton of fun, passes on cocaine out and highly, and somebody raped you? Did somebody murder you? The police came and took you in order to lock up. Oh boy, you, \'d läßt the effort, to convince CPS, times a fun, that you were a suitable parent.


an Elephant OMG is from Gibby Girl!!
Maybe you/they actually are the stupidest person, whom I ever answered!!!
Delivers desire desire you your BABY with your parents and is wasted completely and does any Coca-Cola?? WTF is wrong with you?? this something, if there was an emergency with your baby?? this something if something happened with your parents, do you accommodate?? you will appear with the hospital, discarded to the gills?? nicely!! big mommy Sie is... I wishes, that I know, whoever really was you, so that I could call, and report me for you...
Are you obviously to far far far egoistic and unripe to have a child!! your parents what your plans are knows?? if she/it has shouldnt with it also your baby! If certainly she/it dont ich\'m würde them, in order to know, is impressed that they babysit, so that Mommy can bring into a situation, that could kill her/it/them!!

Good Parenting Mom!! grows up you or procures you for your poor son a new parent!!! particularly, because you obviously plan to continue this holding back, after you are ready nursing!!

Source(s,:

From you nauseated!!!!! 6 percent 1 voices

through locks you Obber!!!! at least 24h.

"COCAINE
SYMPATHOMIMETIC / CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM STIMULANT
American academy of the pediatrics: Nursing of contraindicated8
Lactation risk: L5 (nursing contraindicated)7)
Brigs et al: Nursing contraindicated, systemic)9
T? = 0.8 hours, Tmax = 15 minutes7
Approximately 2004, 1 percent of the Australian population had used cocaine this within the last 12 months.15
normal method of the administration was by splashing itself/themselves, 42 percent), when sniffing, 37 percent) and smoking, 11 percent) .14 based this on it
in nursed infants of shown virulence exposed to cocaine, maternal cocaine application should be strong
discourage while nursing.
Effects of the cocaine on nursing
1. Cocaine is secret milk in breast in quite high concentrations. Cocaine is in Säugling been noticed
Serum, and virulence was reported in any infants.17
2. Cocaine cocaine and his/its metabolites were found in the urine, according to 24-36 hours it Säuglinge, to nurse,
more maternally use.16
3. Base silence on current proof is not recommended, if of St the mother oneändige cocaine user is,
and even occasional application of the cocaine is discouraged during the breastfeeding.16
Neonatal sequelae
1. Säuglinge is less capable as adults, that converted cocaine, and accumulates the drug as a result.17 maybe
2. Serum, that cocaine converts, cholinesterase muß, is low in newborns.16
3. Some studies found, thereß to cocaine exposed nursing infants to feed.35 difficult can be,
4. Potential ungünstige effects on the infant include irritability and hand over to itself, diarrhea, tremulousness, confiscations and
prolonged pupils.8
5. In one study, that one Säuglingsbrust 5 times over a 4 lesson period, during which the mother picked up cocaine, fed
showed three hours of symptom after the first dose. Irritability included these and it vomited itself, diarrhea,
increased tremulousness startles reflex and hyperactive Moro reaction.36
6. In another study, a S putäugling through a current proposition to the nipples to cocaine freely, to treat nipple,
Hurt experienced confiscations and became on that occasion found acutely after feeding to pant to suffocate and blue 3 hours
Symptoms of the cocaine abandonment, .9,
HARM MINIMISATION STRATEGIES
Additional Schaden-minimisation-Strategien for nursing
1. Contain nursing at least für 24 hours after occasional cocaine application before.
2. Mütter should be warned, that it is extremely dangerous to apply cocaine in order to treat currently nipple
soreness.9 "



the best advice, that I can give you, telephone call, is from DS, this agency named CPS and asks her/it/them directly, how long Coca-Cola will take in order to get out your system. Sie\'ll gives you the information, that you know, of müssen an informed decision, to meet, definitive.

I feel for your son. Such an innocent life and er\'ll probably finishes on drugs of all themselves because of your decisions and the example someday, that you gave.

AchAch, and hoping "that nobody will knock against, shows judgemental-Antworten, that you know, you are in the injustice. , To enter you in motherhood means, muß unselfish is, just in case you place auf\'t something knows these means, it is the opposite of egoistic, you obviously didn\'t gets this communication.

Source(s,:

My source... I is a teacher of children, whom parents action like you is!

through femme104.... Congrats on your baby! I have old baby, she/it, \'s one M also a 6 weekit is ad little and she/it wonderfully!

Anyway, I don\'t have any problem with you, because it has a party, actually this is a big idea for you so well!) however I asks me over the 2 grams of cocaine, that you say, that you could have,..., why want you to do this? ICH\'m, in order to preach not here, or tells you, what to do, is, but I wäre more about the cocaine than the 8 vodkas procures. Her/its/their doctor knows Sie\'wieder a cocaine user? ICH\'m, the r,ät that he/it or she/it don\'t know.

I would be very careful although... I believes cocaine stays at your system for a while, and if you nurse, I would be concerned. Therefore, if I you, I, wäre, \'d makes the vodka and the passport on the cocaine... it doesn\'t make you any good anyway!

vonvon Kate R doesn\'t become "he/it in the easiest things suffers"

Nooooo, not with all, particularly, if mommy finishes, broken and goes to lock up.

"I participated really shocked how anal the majority of the people went therefore,"

What is, approximate, to be shocked there,... we doesn\'t speak any jelly shooters here, it is for the sake of God COCAINE! Goods parents don\'t use any drugs, whether there her/its/their children or is not. I hope seriously, thereß you lands, \'t believes, that you are none, where near dispute for "parent of the year."

You/they are a pathetic apology for a mother and I hopes, that all your neighbors name the police on you. 6 percent 1 voices

from mommy, that itself really severely solicitous to be no judgemental over the drugs,.....

Yep, pump and garbage dump. I kann\'t speaks f, however,ür drug, over, how long they remain in your system. Für alcohol told my lacation-Spezialist to me that if feeling hummed you, that is, if the alcohol satisfies in your milk, is with his/its highest. Pump so and throw während this time away. Until your son comes at the moment home, is fine es\'ll to nurse him/it to assume you, won\'t have, drank 12 hours long until then alcohol, but again, thats only für alcohol, I don\'t have any ground over drug.

Because of his/its low class hid answer

Well, as I nursed, and i would go partying and would drink, i would wait like eight hours, after had stopped i to drink, and then i pumps and would discard the whole milk out, you can really see the difference in the color. Now white over Kokain-i-wouldn\'t realy that never has made i, you deaden this. I hope, thereß i a little one helped. be careful

Goes to shout you out,

  • 12
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment