Wednesday 20 July 2011

Pregnancy and nursing?

Pregnancy and nursing?

I nurse my daughter (almost 6months old ones) and am suddenly exhausted and moody and view, it could possibly be pregnancy. I had one handful times only sex since her/its/their birth, härter against 2 children!, but the Hauptempf is withdrawlängnisverhütung been, only 80 percent effective I knows, do I place a period aufbekommte now \'t while they nurse, yes I knows, that pregnancy always is possible, therefore, how would I know when testing is so that I could be comfortable with the result? Also became pregnant like many women, während she/it nurses, how long in care, and did you get your period during the care? Thanks!

* I didn\'t get my period my son and my daughter for the 18m, that I nursed, is and still works as a nurse presently exclusively *

Additional details

Thanks. I weiß of pregnancy, and ovulation and I become really easily pregnant! My daughter, whom we tried once, 5days before ovulation and was pregnant.

I don\'t believe honestly that however, I, because I have, ovulate no cm or all signs this is, why I asked the experiences of other people. I also has goört, the first is very unlikely, preg in 6months a period gets \'t to get, if you land. My son, that I ovulation after 10months checked in order to see if I still was, as I suspected had, so that and I was. I like to believe, thereß I my body knows, but you never know.

I don\'t plan to use the pill, as I pregnant on it with my son, taking of it correctly, became. Going therefore through the effort, to remember it, and paying the 20 percent medical doesn\'t-Decke is something, which works, no value as well as a convienient-Kondom.

1



through ladybugs

Best answer chosen by voters

Really, there is a science to becoming pregnant. You/they kgets your whole cycle pregnant önnen\'t. You/they have really only one 12-24 hour windows to it to become pregnant, and that is, if your egg fällt. Now können seminal fluids approximately 3 days long lives, and can live very little up to 5. Therefore, you have only one week of m in the realityögliche pregnancy. Nurses, you normally place the most probably ovulated auf\'t with you, but it is möglich. Wait one week or two and take a Prüfung. A Heimatschwangerschaftsprüfung will be normally sure over 12-14 days after idea. If you have symptoms, the egg the most probably already implanted and a Prmaybe it already shows positively üfung if you are actually pregnant. If I you wäre, I would wait one week or even 2 and would take an examination. If the Prüfung after two weeks negatively most likely is, that you are not pregnant. If you don\'t plan, as you stretched out family for you at this time, sähe I in birth control small pill, certainly, while nurses, or natural family planning, that is there, from where you appear, if you ovulate, in that observes you your cervical mucus and your fundamental body temperature represents in order to predict, ovulation and you avoid intercourse in this week period. See more in it, if you itself dafür interests! Glück! 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment