Wednesday 20 July 2011

Pregnant supplements progesterone and still nurses?

Pregnant supplements progesterone and still nurses?

I took only a hpt and got a positive result. Yes!!!, but now, I have große question. I mußte because of multiple previous miscarriages until 12 weeks on progesterone-Zäpfchen with my daughter pregnant is. Daughter now is 11 months old and still nurses. Weiß everyone, whether will still be allowed me to quiet, while takes progesterone I? The attendant, from , To hear medical office about first prenatal date back.

from Melissa W

Best answer chosen by Asker

Maybe you/they must stop to nurse because of your story. Nursing of cause this giveärmutter, in order to contract, and because you suffered already miscarriages, it the most certainly would be likely for you

Source(s,:

serve in OB/GYN
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thank for the info
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment