Wednesday 20 July 2011

Pregnant, nursing and working?

Pregnant, nursing and working?

Am I pregnant, and i for itself only surprised if to possibly nurse it, while working? Is, is okay, if you nurse and abfüllen, do you live itself (formula)? I planned, thereß after my motherhood go you, i will continue to nurse my child, if returns i from the work, fed bottle can while is he/she of the day. Is you so cheap? i places really auf\'t feed wants my baby abfno election has üllen, but i. ICH\'ve seen the nursing pumper, but as I troubled becomes, thereß the milk will spoil. Please advise me. Thanks

through charm

Best answer chosen by Asker

You/they can pump during with the work and the save. You/they können formula and breast milk use. You/they können itself of breast and bottle nourishes. Milk is milk, and the baby becomes for him/it a way or another gets.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks Charm.
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment